MP3 Player Buying Questions
When buying an mp3 player it is easy to get confused by the wide
range of makes, models and colors. What matters most is that you
get an mp3 player that does what you want it to do.
The following questions will help you find the best mp3 or media
player for your money?
- What shock-proof features are built into this mp3 player?
- What size screen does it have? - How does this compare to other
- What resolution is the screen?
- Is there any on-screen navigation?
- Are the controls easy to use? What about if you have big fingers?
- What size memory does it have?
- Does this mp3 player have SLEEP function?
- Does this player have RESUME?
- What is the battery life playing music? ..playing videos?
- How do I recharge the player?
- Does this player play videos?
- Does it display photos?
- Does it have an FM Tuner?
- Can I record audio using this mp3 player?
- What music formats does this mp3 player support?
- What music subscription sites does this mp3 player support?
- Does it have an SD slot to upgrade the memory?
- Does this media player have any accessories?
- What after-market accessories fit this model?
- What ancillary speakers can be used with this mp3 player?
- What connection cables are required to connect to my PC?...to
my Stereo....to my car?
- Do you have a car connection kit to suit this player?
Back To Top