Best Digital Camera Video Capability
Looking for the Best Digital Cameras with inbuilt video feature?
Whilst we cannot expect digital cameras designed for still photos
to give the results typcial of camcorders, there is a difference
in the quality of video capabiltiy in digital cameras.
The best way to test video capability is to test it in low light
conditions. Some digital cameras, such as the popular Sony DSC–S40
is not good in low light conditions. Our top 2 picks for video digital
Best Options For Low Light Video
- Fuji F30 - is reported to be the best low light camera among
the point & shoot class with the ability to go to ISO 3200.
Whilst not as good as a camcorder. this camera provides good results
for the camera type. DSLRs, which would provide better performance,
do not have a video mode.
- Lumix DMC-FZ7 does quite well in low light.
Tips on Using Digital Camera Video
- Use a TRIPOD – standard for good quality video at any
- Know your SETTINGS.. Manual Settings..possible manual Focus(front
end)disturbance; or use Auto
- Distance to the subject – depending upon the detail you
really need to Capture..
- Never use UV FILTERS
Digital Camcorder Reviews