How To Install Ringtones On Pocket PC
Great fancy phones, full drag and drop action....all very cool,
but how do I do something as simple as install a ringtone. This
may sound crazy, but it is becoming typical of cellphones and smartphones.
The 300+ functions that can now be included in cellular phone devices
is making it hard to locate the simple tools and even harder to
find where to carry out simple tasks. So for those of you
mystifying over how to install ringtones on your Windows Mobile
5.0 Pocket PC, here it is - an easy drag-and-drop action.
Installing Ringtones on Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC
- Download your new ringtones to your computer
- Connect your Pocket PC to your PC (via the USB cable).
- Open ActiveSync on your PC and click the Explore button.
- Double-click My Windows Mobile-Based Device
- Double-click Application Data. Choose Sounds from the list of
- Locate the ringtones you downloaded on your PC > Drag them
into the Sounds folder in ActiveSync.
- Disconnect your Pocket PC from your computer
- Press Start > Settings > Tap Phone > Ringtones >
Select your new ring tone > OK
Top Selling Cellphones
Prices And More Reviews On Smartphones