The Best Cellphone Carrier
A recent CNET review revealed what users thought about their cellphone
A summary of feedback disclosed that different customers had different
ideas on what was best, but overall the following were the guiding
- Service is always available - no dropped calls
- An affordable range of service plans
- Good selection of phones
Top National Carriers
- T-Mobile - America's fourth largest wireless provider, came
out on top.
- Verizon Wireless
- Sprint Nextel
- AT&T (formerly Cingular)
Top Regional Carriers
- U.S. Cellular
What Users Loved Most
- T-Mobile - customer service and service plan selection
- Verizon - network
- Sprint - service features
- AT&T - phone selection
Taking a closer look at each wireless network carrier, the responses
were pretty well divided as to who shone in which area.
- Tech support - answer the phone promptly and always polite.
- Inexpensive plans and lack of restrictions.
- Phone selection - though not as extensive as AT&T's.
- Reception outside urban areas
- Lack of 3G and push-to-talk networks.
- The network - phones works everywhere with less dropped calls
- Selection of high-end services - V Cast Mobile TV and V Cast
- Selection of phones
- Its plans - too expensive
- Restrictive practices - toward Bluetooth and third-party applications
on its phones.
- Network - but not as good as Verizon. Good reports on both
the EV-DO network and iDEN network
- Flexible service plans
- Power Vision multimedia programming
- Unique business-friendly offerings
- Customer service
- Phone selection.
- Extensive phone selection
- Inexpensive plans
- Broad international coverage
- Customer service
- Domestic Network - dropped calls
Well, that's it from the users of USA wireless networks. We will
take a look again in 2008 and see what's changed!
Check Out The Latest Cellphones
Top Selling Cellphones
Prices And More Reviews On Smartphones