Ten Reasons You Should Use Bluetooth
If you are one of the many people who wonder exactly what Bluetooth
technology is, you're about to get a brief rundown.
1) Bluetooth provides the ability for items that often need to
be hard wired to be completely wireless. It allows you to use your
laptop, cell phones, and hand held computer without being limited
by cords, wires, and connections. In other words, Bluetooth technology
allows portable devices to be truly portable.
2) Bluetooth is a surprisingly affordable option when compared
to similar technologies. Because Bluetooth is inexpensive for companies
to utilize they are also willing to pass the savings along to consumers.
3) Perhaps the greatest thing about Bluetooth for the average consumer
is the fact that it is easy to use. There are no complicated sequences
of keys you have to learn in order to make use of your Bluetooth
4) Another winning fact about Bluetooth devices is that they will
work with other Bluetooth enabled devices. If you switch from a
Motorola phone to a Samsung phone (provided they are both Bluetooth
capable) you will not have to be a new set of accessories in order
for them to work with your phone.
5) Low interference is another bonus for these devices. People
often find that wireless devices receive constant interference by
others operating on the same frequencies. This is not an issue with
Bluetooth as it utilizes technologies that limit the risk of this
6) Lower energy consumption is another benefit of Bluetooth over
similar devices. This means you will drain your battery less often
or use less electricity in the use of your Bluetooth devices.
7) Bluetooth allows compatible devices to share data and voice
communication. This means that you can drive more safely while talking
on your cell phone.
8) You have the option of creating a Personal Area Network (PAN)
with your Bluetooth device. This network operates within a 30 foot
range and can have as many as 7 devices connected.
9) Bluetooth is emerging technology. As such, they are constantly
offering better features and services. They are also behaving very
wisely in creating consumer loyalty by making their new technologies
compatible with existing technologies. This means that you can continuously
upgrade your devices.
10) We've seen many fads come and go in the cellular community.
Bluetooth, however, seems to be in it for the long haul. They are
committed to raising the bar for wireless technology and have in
the process gained many loyal customers and fans.
If you rely on cellular technology isn't it time you checked out
how Bluetooth could benefit you?
Learn more about Bluetooth
Headsets and Bluetooth
Cell Technology at http://www.discoverBluetooth.com